Retail Furniture Store looking at a Pipedrive as a CRM solutions provider.

Steve Childs
Steve Childs Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi folks. We are a retail furniture company in New Brunswick, Canada. We are looking for a company using it for managing customer sales relationships both in the long term and short term. Open to anyone's experiences in our industry or using it in a retail environment. Looking for your experience at ease of implementation, salesperson user feedback and overall.

Comments

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi @Steve Childs welcome to the Pipedrive community! I'm a Pipedrive Partner because of how flexible it is to support different industries and use cases. Pipedrive is highly customizable depending on your short and long term goals. I often work with clients on setup advising on their data structure design, teaching how to create reports and use filters to segment their customer base, etc. 

If you think that might be helpful, or would like to read more about it, you can do so here: https://www.opsdesigned.com/services/pipedrive-strategy-session

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #3

Hi Steve!

I have single handedly managed the Pipedrive account for a D2C luxury furniture business based in UK, US, AU for 4 years now. Happy to chat and share my experience managing the entire sales operation for the business in multiple territories.

My website is www.AmitSarda.xyz

• Steve Childs
    Steve Childs Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2022 #4

Hi Steve!

I have single handedly managed the Pipedrive account for a D2C luxury furniture business based in UK, US, AU for 4 years now. Happy to chat and share my experience managing the entire sales operation for the business in multiple territories.

Would love to hear a little bit about how you utilized at a high level overview in sales and customer experience with the furniture business Amit. Appreciate the message 

Steve

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited May 2022 #5

Hi Steve!

Please feel free to book a call: https://calendly.com/amitsarda/discovery