Workflow to send auto email to customer when Lead is created - Email won't link to the Lead

Lindsey Lunsford
Lindsey Lunsford Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

We have created a workflow to send an automatic email to the Lead contact person when the lead is created, only if there has not been any verbal communication yet.  However, I can't figure out a way to have that email automatically sync to show up in the Leads page. It doesn't even show up on that contact or the organization's page.  Is there a way to do this?  All other emails sync outside of Leads with no issues. I feel like I'm missing something that's pretty obvious - any suggestions?

Comments

• Andreia Freixo
    Andreia Freixo Posts: 173
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi Lindsey,

What you are describing does not seem expected so there might be an error in the automation. Would you reach out to our lovely support team so we can check this in-depth with you?

I'll leave you here with the conditions for an email to link to a deal/lead in case you want to review them first.

Have a great day!

• Keith Greywood
    Keith Greywood Member Posts: 35
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited May 2022 #3

Do you mean a link in the email it the lead details - or the email syncing to the lead? This email is automatically sent from me to the lead owner, and my email seems to be syncing fine in the lead inbox