Campaigns’ double opt-in requests feature is alive – testers wanted

Options
Aleksandrs Vilums
Aleksandrs Vilums Posts: 22
Photogenic First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello, dear Pipedrivers! 🤗

We have been working on a new double opt-in feature a.k.a confirmed opt-in / confirmed subscription, and during June 6th - 14th we would like to conduct a couple of interviews to get your feedback on the created solution.

Who we are looking for?

• 3-4 volunteers
  • Users who are already familiar with or using the confirmed email subscription / double opt-in in their work
  • Users who are interested in using the confirmed email subscription / double opt-in feature in Pipedrive

What to expect?

• You will explore the double opt-in solution and we will chat
  • Your time and effort will be compensated with a 30 $/€/£ Amazon gift card ❤️

How to enroll?

• You can book a suitable time for a call via this link.

N.B. thanks in advance to those who have already shown interest in participating in the double opt-in product interview! 

Thank you and looking forward to talking to you! 😊

Aleksandrs & Margarita

Comments

• Oleg Kukelko
    Oleg Kukelko Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

А можно отвечать на русском, или украинском языке?)

• Christian Bachmann
    Christian Bachmann Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

I would love to be a part of this. I had used other email marketing tools in the past and am very familiar with DOI.

Also, I desperately need the DOI feature in Pipedrive :) so the sooner it's there, the better.

• Margarita_41620
    Margarita_41620 Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2022 #4
    Options

I would love to be a part of this. I had used other email marketing tools in the past and am very familiar with DOI.

Also, I desperately need the DOI feature in Pipedrive :) so the sooner it's there, the better.

Hello Christian! Happy to hear that you are interested in the double opt-in feature :) We'd love to meet with you. Could you please book a suitable time for a meeting via this link?

• Margarita_41620
    Margarita_41620 Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2022 #5
    Options

А можно отвечать на русском, или украинском языке?)

Добрый день, Олег! Можно :) Могли бы Вы выбрать подходящее время через вот эту ссылку?

• Marcus Belke
    Marcus Belke Member Posts: 16
    5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2022 #6
    Options

Hi, we would like to be testers for this feature. Or get an update about availability for this feature. Thx MB

• Aleksandrs Vilums
    Aleksandrs Vilums Posts: 22
    Photogenic First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
    edited July 2022 #7
    Options

Hi, we would like to be testers for this feature. Or get an update about availability for this feature. Thx MB

Hi, @Marcus Belke 

Feature will be available to all users starting from next week. Users will get notification about DOI feature availability.