Deal Progress Report

Eric A Gombrich
Eric A Gombrich Member Posts: 9
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I'm trying to create a Deal Progress report that shows how deals have changed in past 2 weeks.

The existing (out of box) Deal Progress report shows when a Deal enters a stage.  But that's not what we're looking for.

For example we want to see that in the past 2 weeks: 5 deals moved from Stage 1 to Stage 2; 7 deals moved from Stage 2 to Stage 3; 3 deals moved from Stage 3 to Stage 4; and so on.  Would also show any deals that regressed in stage.

Any thoughts as to how we might set this up?

Comments

• CarlosPD
    CarlosPD Posts: 41
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 #2

Hey Eric! Sounds to me like what you are asking for is what we call our Funnel Conversion report. This report's the deal conversion rate between stages in your pipeline.

If you have any follow up questions on tailoring this report to your goal, please contact support@pipedrive.com so we can assist you through the setup!

• Eric A Gombrich
    Eric A Gombrich Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #3
    Carlos said:

Hey Eric! Sounds to me like what you are asking for is what we call our Funnel Conversion report. This report's the deal conversion rate between stages in your pipeline.

If you have any follow up questions on tailoring this report to your goal, please contact support@pipedrive.com so we can assist you through the setup!

Thanks Carlos but the modifications to that report necessary to achieve what we want are not available.