Campaigns going straight to junk mail

Thomas Dimmick
Thomas Dimmick Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

So I am trying out the Campaigns feature and did test run of the email, however it was immediately flagged as junk mail. How can I stop this?

Comments

• CarlosPD
    CarlosPD Posts: 41
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2022 #2

Hey @Thomas Dimmick ,

We are very sorry to hear our Campaigns feature is causing issue. Have you by chance submitted your Domain Authentication for the feature? Authenticating your domain will help increase deliverability of your emails when sending from Campaigns. 

If you already have completed this process and are still having issue, please contact our support team so we can investigate this further.

• Thomas Dimmick
    Thomas Dimmick Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2022 #3
    Carlos said:

Hey @Thomas Dimmick ,

We are very sorry to hear our Campaigns feature is causing issue. Have you by chance submitted your Domain Authentication for the feature? Authenticating your domain will help increase deliverability of your emails when sending from Campaigns. 

If you already have completed this process and are still having issue, please contact our support team so we can investigate this further.

Worked, thanks!

• PeterCosmo
    PeterCosmo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

If i will start a Campaign, the sended E-Mailadresse is going direct into the junk Mail folder.

What is the solution for this issue ?