Better Timezone management

Options
Laurent Gaulhiac
Laurent Gaulhiac Member Posts: 28
5 Likes First Comment

I am trying out Pipedrive but the timezone features are really lacking as I am living in Vietnam but work mostly for European clients... And I have also US contact from time to time.

Here some improvements :

First it will be good to be able to change the "detected" timezone by the one we want, manually.

A second easy improvement will be to be able to display more timezones on all the calendar views like :

• In Activities on the calendar view. So we can have "local" (our default "detected or selected") and the extra we want by choosing a city for example "Paris", "New York".
  • In all the scheduling windows.
  • In the send later time selector have "my time zone" and "client timezone" side by side.

If you encounter this limitation or think you will, please like this post.
Thanks for considering this :)

Comments

• Jay Rou
    Jay Rou Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Laurent Gaulhiac I was having trouble managing clients across time zones myself so I built this extension that helps you see the time they're in (deducting it from phone number).

https://www.pipedrive.com/en/marketplace/app/local-times/c2a27c1d409886f1 or https://localtimes.pro

Hopefully it is helpful to you

• cooper22
    cooper22 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Guitars in the UK

The United Kingdom has a vibrant and diverse guitar culture, with a rich history of guitar-making, playing, and music production. Here's an overview of the guitar scene in the UK:

1. Guitar Manufacturing: The UK has a tradition of crafting high-quality acoustic and electric guitars. Some renowned British guitar makers include Fender UK, Patrick James Eggle, and Gordon Smith Guitars. These luthiers produce instruments of exceptional craftsmanship.
    2. Acoustic and Electric Guitars: The UK is home to a wide range of guitar players and enthusiasts, from those who prefer classic acoustic instruments to those who rock out on electric guitars. Both styles of playing have a strong presence in the country.
    3. Musical Styles: The UK has contributed significantly to various music genres involving guitars. From classic rock and blues to punk, indie, and folk, British musicians and bands have made their mark on the global music scene.