Feature requests for Campaigns

Frans Nieuwland_37695
Frans Nieuwland_37695 Member Posts: 2

I'm in the trial of campaigns and noticed serveral things:

1. There's no option for new contacts to subscribe themselves to our newsletter. E.g. a way to collect information of a new subsriber that I can put on our website.
  2. That request mails for double opt-in are only available in English. When will the localized version in Dutch (and other languages) come available?
  3. I would also like to be able to change the content of de request, because it now states that the double opt-in is for marketing e-mails and we mainly send informational e-mails. Adding our logo / branding the e-mail would also be nice to convince the receiver that the mail is really from our company. Will this be added?
  4. It would be useful if a contacts could choose which subjects he/she wants to receive information (personalized segmentation). 

Will these be added?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Aleksandrs Vilums
    Aleksandrs Vilums Posts: 22
    Photogenic First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2022 #2

@Frans Nieuwland 

Thank you for your questions!

1. There is an option to use Pipedrive single opt-in web forms and insert marketing/Campaigns checkbox. When users will subscribe and add the checkbox, contact will be automatically saved with marketing status - Subscribed. 

2. At the moment Double opt-in requests are available only in english. Soon in June/July will be available other Pipedrive languages. 

3. Double opt-in request content users cannot change at the moment. We will improve the double opt-in feature with content editing option, opt-on to send bulk subscription requests, and option to turn on DOI in Pipedrive Web Forms. This could happen in H1, 2023. 

4. Thank you. This is a valuable request. Other users also are asking to improve contact management flows so contacts can subscribe to multiple topics and unsubscribe from multiple topics. Now contacts unsubscribing from all and subscribing to all. This is something we also want to improve in Campaigns product. 

Let me know for any additional details, questions!

• Frans Nieuwland_37695
    Frans Nieuwland_37695 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2022 #3

@Frans Nieuwland 

1. There is an option to use Pipedrive single opt-in web forms and insert marketing/Campaigns checkbox. When users will subscribe and add the checkbox, contact will be automatically saved with marketing status - Subscribed. 

2. At the moment Double opt-in requests are available only in english. Soon in June/July will be available other Pipedrive languages. 

3. Double opt-in request content users cannot change at the moment. We will improve the double opt-in feature with content editing option, opt-on to send bulk subscription requests, and option to turn on DOI in Pipedrive Web Forms. This could happen in H1, 2023. 

4. Thank you. This is a valuable request. Other users also are asking to improve contact management flows so contacts can subscribe to multiple topics and unsubscribe from multiple topics. Now contacts unsubscribing from all and subscribing to all. This is something we also want to improve in Campaigns product. 

Thank you for the reply. I can not find the single opt-in web form. It seems this is only available if I add a subscription tot LeadBooster. Is this correct?  

• Marc Fabris
    Marc Fabris Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #4

@Frans Nieuwland 

I have the same concern, it (web form) should be an inclusion or small add-on rather than require licensing for Leadbooster.

• Aleksandrs Vilums
    Aleksandrs Vilums Posts: 22
    Photogenic First Anniversary Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2022 #5

@Frans Nieuwland 

Yes, Frans, at the moment web forms are only available under LeadBooster