Dace Kraučuka
Dace Kraučuka Pipedrive Team Posts: 22 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Starting July we will be  releasing the first version of marketing automations for our customers. Our team is looking for users willing to be among the first to try the live functionality. We will be releasing the feature gradually, making sure that the sending of emails works as expected.

Early adopters

First users will receive access to the live feature in the first part of July. Dates will be specified a couple of weeks later. At this stage, functionality will be only in English, as translations will not yet be in place. 

As part of the process, we will invite early adopters to 30-45 min interviews after trying out the functionality, about their experience, any comments or propositions. 

Who are we looking for?

• Experienced users, who have sent out several email campaigns through Campaigns
  • Customers on Advanced or Professional plans
  • Preferably, users with at least 5000 subscribed contacts

If you are interested in getting access to this feature first, apply in this google form by the June 30th.

Comments

• Mark Davies_72351
    Mark Davies_72351 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #2

I would like to trial the automation functionality. we were trial lists for the initial campaign functionality too

• Mark Davies_72351
    Mark Davies_72351 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #3

I get this error when trying to open the application form...seems like I need to be in Pipedrive's domain...

• Dace Kraučuka
    Dace Kraučuka Pipedrive Team Posts: 22 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 2022 #4

I would like to trial the automation functionality. we were trial lists for the initial campaign functionality too

Hello Mark!

Excuse me for the mishap, form should work now, please try again.

Dace

• Lamamra
    Lamamra Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #5

Is it possible to still enroll to beta test? 

• Sara Orsborn
    Sara Orsborn Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2022 #6

I would like to beta test the marketing automation. I beta tested the campaigns early release. Thanks , Sara :)

• Yes please ! I want to be a beta user.