New: Insights for Mobile 📱📊

Options
Manuel Oliveira
Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

What: 

You can now see reports and dashboards created in your web app right on your mobile device. Find out more here.

For whom?

All plans and users

When?

Available now for all companies

24595_Screenshot_2021-12-14_at_16.webp

Comments

• Barbara Lambert
    Barbara Lambert Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

Nice to see the new apps.

What about the apps that still don't work, and have not worked since January. The maps radius in products. There's no work around for it either.  Products holds our partners and their competitors, using deals or organizations will not work for the products. 

Can you give me an update when this will be fixed.  It's critical to our work process. 

Thanks 

• Robin Blandford
    Robin Blandford Member Posts: 18
    5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

What about the apps that still don't work, and have not worked since January. The maps radius in products. There's no work around for it either.  Products holds our partners and their competitors, using deals or organizations will not work for the products. 

Can you give me an update when this will be fixed.  It's critical to our work process. 

Thanks 

Agreed Barbara. Insights in mobile is extremely low priority compared to no lead inbox on mobile which is critical for us as the web version doesn't work on a mobile browser (not responsive to the small screen).

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 2022 #4
    Options

Thanks 

Hi @Robin Blandford , I'm happy to say the team is already working hard on Leads for mobile. For more details, please have a look in this thread.