Automated Email/Campaign Sequecences for Deals

Marc Levesque
Marc Levesque Member Posts: 10
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Hey folks.. quick question about what Pipedrive is planning to do regarding automated email sequences for deals. 

I've been impressed with the SMS and email sequences that can be built out in Close.io 

Anyone know what's going to be possible with first release? 

Comments

• Zuri Birmingham
    Zuri Birmingham Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #2

From what I've gathered, there is currently a "Schedule Campaigns Later" feature in which you can schedule date and time for your campaign to be set, but automation for campaigns will roll out later. Pipedrive is currently looking for Campaign Automation beta users to test out the next phase, which will include basic automation functionality (without behavior conditions so far). Those beta users will gain access in early July before those new features are released to general users. The ability to automate drip campaigns is certainly coming, but being released and tested in waves.

• Gilles_86030
    Gilles_86030 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #3

It would be awesome +1

• Marc Levesque
    Marc Levesque Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #4

From what I've gathered, there is currently a "Schedule Campaigns Later" feature in which you can schedule date and time for your campaign to be set, but automation for campaigns will roll out later. Pipedrive is currently looking for Campaign Automation beta users to test out the next phase, which will include basic automation functionality (without behavior conditions so far). Those beta users will gain access in early July before those new features are released to general users. The ability to automate drip campaigns is certainly coming, but being released and tested in waves.

Awesome, thanks! Best solution I've found so far is Ortto. Seems to play nice with Pipedrive but wish it was all in one.