Signature for Email TEMPLATES

Options
Connie Mintz
Connie Mintz Member Posts: 8
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a way to automatically add my signature to email templates or do I have to paste the signature into every template? 

Comments

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Connie! 

How are you sending out these Templates, manually or via automation? If you have enabled a signature on your email and sending it out manually, the signature should appear automatically already before selecting the Template. With automation, there should be an option to include the signature. If you still have any doubts about this, please check with our support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com. Thank you!

• Connie Mintz
    Connie Mintz Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options
    Kreete K said:

Hi Connie! 

How are you sending out these Templates, manually or via automation? If you have enabled a signature on your email and sending it out manually, the signature should appear automatically already before selecting the Template. With automation, there should be an option to include the signature. If you still have any doubts about this, please check with our support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com. Thank you!

Thanks  keete.for you reply.

where do I turn this on for AUTOMATION? I cannot remember where to turn this on?