Changelog changes report

Manuel_71066
Manuel_71066 Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic

Pipedrive is a tool for sales people to keep track of their deals, but also a tool for management to know what is going on.  I have the need for a report of what deals had the closing date pushed out of the quarter without having to go to each and open the Changelog and look for a close date change, this is very time consuming giving the amount of deals. Is it possible to have a report of the deals and Chagelog stamps so that I can sort them and just target those with closing date changes??

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited July 2022 #2

Right now the only way to get them is by reaching out to support, but I would love to see logs that are exportable through the UI, that would be extremely helpful! 

• Calvin Koeller
    Calvin Koeller Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #3

Right now the only way to get them is by reaching out to support, but I would love to see logs that are exportable through the UI, that would be extremely helpful! 

Hello,

So how do we request a full changelog report and what specific information do we need to provide?  Can we get a full breakdown of all changes in something like an excel doc?/