The community will undergo scheduled maintenance to implement a vital security update on March 21, between 3pm and 8pm GMT (11am to 4pm EDT). Expect minimal disruption, with possible intermittent performance issues during this update.

Lead Participant

Ian Yun
Ian Yun Member Posts: 43
First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Its uncomfortable to use Lead because Lead only can manage one contact person.

For example, very often we need to manage multiple person to outreach potential customer.
But right now Lead page only add one contact person, so that this makes using pipedrive uncomfortable

(My process : If i find out more contact person, I move into the organization and add more person)

If i add participant in Lead page, that will be save my time much better!

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #2

I used to run ABM and my organizations usually have more than 1 person at the time of entry.

It is always suggested to create deal rather than leads since deals help you to move them along the pipeline and has better visibility for conversions. The core idea of Pipedrive is around the activities that move deals through the pipeline.

Lead feature is relatively new in Pipedrive and it's still being developed for more capabilities. 

• Andre Vill
    Andre Vill Member Posts: 131
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #3

Hi Ian!

As Akhil said, it might be reasonable to just make a "Leads" stage in your Pipeline. You can, later on, delete that specific field from Insights analytics if needed.

• I have the same issue with leads, I cant ad multiple people, phone numbers, emails, etc...