Make subscription value exportable

Options
Dennis Lander
Dennis Lander Member Posts: 2
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Photogenic

When using the recurring revenue insight it isn't possible to export the subscription value per deal.
In the insight you get the total value of the subscriptions but it isn't possible to see the individual subscription value per deal.

Comments

• Tom Urban
    Tom Urban Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

We are a consulting company (not a product company) so our sales get recognized as we deliver services.   I  would like the ability to export my unit and payment schedules so my resource team (and Exec team) can schedule resources based on my forecast/pipeline.  

You have the fields built already (under Subscription revenue). Is the ability to export that information something that can be easily added?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2023 #3
    Options

Hi @Tom Urban makes sense, I'm going to pass this on to our team, hopefully we can add this in the near future!

• Hugo de Sousa
    Hugo de Sousa Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2023 #4
    Options

Is this sorted already? Same URGENT need here.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2023 #5
    Options

Is this sorted already? Same URGENT need here.

Hi @Hugo de Sousa unfortunately there's no export button in Pipedrive for it but you can extract all the data at the moment through our subscriptions API: https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1/#!/Subscriptions

• Justin_35394
    Justin_35394 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited March 2023 #6
    Options

Is there any way to just copy a db dump so that we can do some reporting on it?  Having to write a script and parser to just get the payment schedule seems a bit unnecessary.  Insights is barely useful at its current state.  I'm happy to build the reports in excel, but need access to the data. 

• Taulant Kryeziu
    Taulant Kryeziu Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2023 #7
    Options

I really need to be able to export the "Subscription" Revenue Data Pipedrive :(

• Jasper den Hartog
    Jasper den Hartog Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited March 2023 #8
    Options

Oh yeah. The subscription feature is really 'under evolved.

• No churn in insights
    • No way to see the end dates of ended subscriptions
    • No overview of subscriptions per organization (with start/end dates)
    • Upsell in a current subscription
    • Export in xlsx/csv
    • Workflow automation to address renewals
    • etc...

Jasper

• João Bana
    João Bana Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2023 #9
    Options

This is so obvious it hurts. It is useless to insert this data into Pipedrive since you have to keep track of it somewhere else as well :-(

• tbuys
    tbuys Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

100% agree - this is crucial data to be able to analyze the revenue stream, it would be extremely helpful if we could export it. I'd also like to see probability weighted subscription revenues for deals that have not closed. This is an option for standard revenue forecasts, so I'm surprised it is not available for subscription revenue.

• ohlr
    ohlr Member Posts: 27
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2023 #11
    Options

puuuh................

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone! I understand this is popular feedback and so it is easier to track by our developers; I am merging it into a common feedback post.

Feel free to carry on upvoting and sharing your use cases. The more examples there are, the more likely the feature is to be selected for development.