Toby_87523
Toby_87523 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Example Workflow Steps:

1. Cold email via, for example, Woodpecker or Lemlist
  2. For opened emails send LinkedIn connection invite via Dux Soup
  3. For connection accepts send email with Loom video
  4. etc.

The challenge is moving seamlessly between platforms based on activities in those independent platforms. Would pipedrive be capable of managing the sequence of events with, for example, a change in prospect status as each action happens.

Also interested in hearing approach to multi channel marketing and how Pipedrive can be used to facilitate a sync.

Thanks

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #2

3rd party integrations can be set up easily using /Make/Integromat.

• Toby_87523
    Toby_87523 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #3

Hi Amit - I know I've checked out Make. What I want to know is if they integrate to the extent a campaign can be constructed utilising several different platforms such that each time a prospect completes an action the next interaction could be driven from a different platform to the last with Pipedrive being the hub that updates the sequences in each platform. eg. Email opened - LinkedIn Message - back to email - back to Linked In etc. I just need to know what my expectation should be so I can design an automation workflow.

Thanks.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #4

This is within the wheelhouse of what automation tools like Make/Integromat can do.

You just need to tinker around with different tools that will allow you to do this.