Working with partners / Partner Portal

michaeldoehler
michaeldoehler Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hello everyone,

We plan to expand our sales with external partners, helping us to distribute our products.

The last weeks I work to write best practices around partner management in Pipedrive.

I also worked out that the partners need a lot of additional stuff, so I came around to launching our own partner portal (connected and synced with Pipedrive).

The current question for me is: Is this something the community is also interested in? - I plan to launch it as a SaaS service, maybe others has also problems with partner management.

Are you interested? Give me feedback!

Thanks,

Michael

Comments

• Stuart Lachovsky
    Stuart Lachovsky Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

MIchael - I have over 20 years of experience with SFDC and recently moved to PD. We are looking for a partner portal that would handle external leads and residual payments. Let me know if you have something.

• Omer Moalem
    Omer Moalem Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hi Michael,

I happend to come across this post and I am interested to know what your methods are.

Let me know how we can get in touch as I am new to Pipedrive community and have no idea what to do next.

• jaeti01
    jaeti01 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

Same demand here. Would be happy to hear what you are doing.

• jcdumas
    jcdumas Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

hey Michael,

we are using pipedrive for our organisation selling SaaS via direct and indirect channels (2 tiers channel). I would love to read how you manage channel sales with pipedrive as this is 50% of our business and we badly need this feature (recruitment / enablement as well as partner pipeline management)

Thanks for your feedback

JC