[Feature Request] An export option for the "Show nearby organizations within" function

Ange Bocock
Ange Bocock Member Posts: 2
First Anniversary Photogenic

Hi team,

Our sales team would like to request an export option for the "Show nearby organizations" function within the address map for organisations. 

They are often driving from one town/city to another, and it would be helpful to see other organisations that are on the way to help them plan their journey and/or arrange last-minute visits in the event of cancellations.

This would be a nice quality of life improvement for our sales team.

Thanks.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Francine Soto
    Francine Soto Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

Agreed - we can also use an export option for the "Show nearby people" function w/in the address map (that includes their phone number) for People.

• Andres Kõljalg
    Andres Kõljalg Pipedrive Team Posts: 12 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Hey @Ange Bocock and @Francine Soto!

Thank you for the feedback. As I understand, the issue is in the planning - and as I understand your Sales Team doesn't keep their computer open in the car when they're driving. I mean, who does that anyway...

However, have you tried the "Nearby" feature on the Mobile App? This is basically an interactive map which shows you the deals/organizations/people nearby your location, and you're also able to filter them like you would on the computer. Just a couple of clicks and you're in your preferred Maps app with directions on how to drive there.

👉🏼Here's a quick demo video I recorded

In case you need help with it, feel free to reach out to our Support. They're available 24/7 and are able to help you right away! 🙏🏼