larissa_88391 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Comments

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi Larissa! 

What are you looking for exactly? Is it an integration with Mapchart or a certain type of report?

We do not have a direct connection with Mapchart, available integrations are listed on our Marketplace.
    In Insights, we do not have any reports that could visualize maps. However, in a list view, you can use the "Show on Map" functionality for locations, further described here.

• larissa_88391
    edited July 2022 #3
    Kreete K said:

Hi Larissa! 

What are you looking for exactly? Is it an integration with Mapchart or a certain type of report?

We do not have a direct connection with Mapchart, available integrations are listed on our Marketplace.
    In Insights, we do not have any reports that could visualize maps. However, in a list view, you can use the "Show on Map" functionality for locations, further described here.

I would like to see a map and check where my contacts are from on Insights. I could not find Show on Map as you said...

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #4
    Kreete K said:

Hi Larissa! 

Hi Iarissa,

The "show maps" option is not on the Insights but on the contact list view by clicking on the three point in the top right. 
    You will be able to see all the contact on a maps (Limitied to 100 location).

• larissa_88391
    edited July 2022 #5
    Kreete K said:

Hi Larissa! 

Cool!!! Now i can all contacts at once, you got my point! But would like to see it in a chart. Do you know how can I insert a chart to see % of my customer's market and segment? ( I created 2 areas inside Organization to select what type of market my customer is on, but when I go to reports, I can not have chart shwoing it.... :( )

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #6
    Kreete K said:

Hi Larissa! 

Yes it's because on the Insights you do not have the possibility to segment or filter by information from the contact (person or organization) ; like the address it's not possible ...