Automation: Change stage of a deal to the former one

Options
Michel Wagner
Michel Wagner Member Posts: 6
5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hello, community.

I'm trying to set up an automation that automatically changes the stage of a deal to the former one.

1. Here's the initial situation:
    • A deal will manually be moved from stage 1 of phase 1 into stage 5 of phase 1.
    • An open activity will be automatically set up that is connected with that deal.

2. Now I start the following trigger for the automation:
    • I set the activity to "Done".

3. The automation should AUTOMATICALLY do this now:
    • Move the connected deal into the former stage (in this example it has been stage 1 of phase 1).

Is it possible to construct an automation for that? The point is: I don't want to preset an explicit stage or phase. I just want the automation to put the deal back to where it was before I moved it manually .

I hope y'all understand what I'm trying to explain ...

Comments

• Sylvain
    Sylvain Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hello Michel

I didn't quite understand your need. When you talk about stage and phase... the stage I see but the phases a little less... are these activities that you have to carry out in each stage?

If so then the automation is quite simple but suddenly I think I didn't understand.. 😂

• Michel Wagner
    Michel Wagner Member Posts: 6
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options
    Sylvain said:

Hello Michel

I didn't quite understand your need. When you talk about stage and phase... the stage I see but the phases a little less... are these activities that you have to carry out in each stage?

If so then the automation is quite simple but suddenly I think I didn't understand.. 😂

Hi Sylvain,

I made some screenshots. I hope this helps. 😅

The problem is: I don't know how to set up the automation to do the third point. Or maybe it's just not possible.

• Edie Mew
    Edie Mew Member Posts: 169
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Answer
    edited July 2022 #4
    Options
    Sylvain said:

Hello Michel

Hi @Michel,

I think I;ve understood your query here.

The automation of moving it back should be possible, please see my image showing this. There will probably need to be more conditions based on the pipeline you need this automation to work under

This discussion has been closed.