Note Template Workflow

Options
Bob Harper
Bob Harper Member Posts: 9
First Comment
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Is it possible to create a workflow automation that will insert a note template when I write a keyword in a new note. For example, I would like a list of questions to appear that I want to make sure to ask in a discovery call when I write the word "discovery" in a new note. 

Comments

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Bob,
    Actually, it's not possible with Pipedrive.
    But you can have different option to resolve it :
     - Use a tool (to be downloaded to the PC) which can, by manipulation on the keyboard, display a predefined text and therefore your questions. (Example: Crtl + Alt + x = "Hey how you?)
    - On Pipedrive create an automation where at each activity created, the automation start and add to the note/comment (of the activity) your questions : see the example below : (The condition is just to filter a bit in order to not have those note on every activity)

I hope this explanation answers your question! 

Do not hesitate to come back to me if necessary.

Have a great day ! 👋

• Bob Harper
    Bob Harper Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Bob,
     - Use a tool (to be downloaded to the PC) which can, by manipulation on the keyboard, display a predefined text and therefore your questions. (Example: Crtl + Alt + x = "Hey how you?)
    - On Pipedrive create an automation where at each activity created, the automation start and add to the note/comment (of the activity) your questions : see the example below : (The condition is just to filter a bit in order to not have those note on every activity)

Have a great day ! 👋

Thank you for your help!

I tried the workflow as you suggested, but it doesn't auto populate a new note with the questions I typed in. 

Also, what is an example of a tool that will drop pre-determined text with a shortcut key? I haven't been able to find one. 

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2022 #4
    Options

Hi Bob,

Have a great day ! 👋

That's weird because it works well for me. Take a look here : 
    https://www.loom.com/share/d62309cb39ae44c38ee30f1f7f80e430

https://www.loom.com/share/d62309cb39ae44c38ee30f1f7f80e430

Did you add the activity when the deal is on your stage "Identify".

This discussion has been closed.