Who of your Pipedrive contacts is visiting your website and which pages?

Jeroen Bolle
Jeroen Bolle Member Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Dear all, is it possible to check who of your Pipedrive contacts is visiting our website and which pages? Thanks.

#Askingforadvice

Tagged:

Answers

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #2

You can use the Website Visitors feature in Leads. You will need to embed a code on your website.

• Jeroen Bolle
    Jeroen Bolle Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #3

You can use the Website Visitors feature in Leads. You will need to embed a code on your website.

This is only to see which company is visiting your website? But we would like to know exactly which contact person that is already on our Pipedrive list is visiting our website.

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #4

@Jeroen Bolle  I'm afraid, it's not possible. 

You can identify a person only if he leaves some actions on your website that either Pipedrive chat or form can pick up. The web visitor feature as mentioned by Amit will let you know if someone from a company is on your website even if they don't do anything particularly. It works by resolving their IP address. 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited July 2022 #5

You can use Outfunnel or Klaviyo to set up something using email marketing.

• Glenn BYS
    Glenn BYS Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

We have embedded this code as per Website Visitors instructions.

However, I have read mixed comments on how this works inside Pipedrive.

Specifically, if we have embedded this code on our site and sign up for Website Visitors, what activity will we see inside Pipedrive for website visitors? Is this for LEADS, CONTACTS AND DEALS?

THANKS

Glenn

• Brand2
    Brand2 Member Posts: 40
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    edited January 6 #7

[deleted]...........

• Glenn BYS
    Photogenic First Comment

We are tracking emails of course,

We have another CRM we are trying to move away from, and they have website tracking such that any lead or contact who has filled out one of our forms is then tracked when he goes to our website.

How do you mean , unlikely that all the boxes are checked??

• Brand2
    Brand2 Member Posts: 40
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    edited January 6 #9

Leadpost and content square are options and i believe you just integrate them with code or something.

• @Jeroen Bolle - appreciate this is an older post, but in case you haven't found a solution yet.

By using a tool such as Outfunnel to send emails to Contacts within Pipedrive, this will alllow you to track if those same Contacts then visit your site, and their user journey across the site.

• Glenn BYS
    Photogenic First Comment

Thanks, I did miss the older post.

If this works that would be grand.

Are you using?

• @Glenn BYS - yes I use it.

Feel free to ping me an email - dan@automated-sales.com and I'll be happy to advise..