Reply Emails: I use the bcc specific deal address to sync my outgoing emails but, when the custome

Chris Wallace
Chris Wallace Member Posts: 8
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Reply Emails: I use the bcc specific deal address to sync my outgoing emails but, when the customer replies it's not showing up in deal notes or activities. Any Suggestions?

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited July 2022 #2

@Chris Wallace BCC'ing is something manually done by you. In case your customer replies you also need to forward that answer from your inbox to the BCC address to link again. 

In case you don't want to do it manually you can always try out Pipedrive's email sync/sales inbox (unfortunately not available on all plans). 

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/cwallace
  • Kate Mercer
    Kate Mercer Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

@Chris Wallace YOU CANNOT FORWARD EMAILS TO PIPEDRIVE!!!! You have to bcc them ONLY. If you forward them it attaches the Pipedrive email address to a specific contact, and forever afterwards will attach that contact to any further emails you forward. If you bcc them it works fine. It means that if you forget to bcc Pipedrive when you write to a client, you can only get the email into PD either by writing to the client again (which could irritate them) or by copying and pasting your email into your contact notes. Hope this helps.

Flag

QuoteInsightful