Hi All, Just wondering if any of you are in B2B (ideally 2C) hardware? Looking to chat with some oth

Emilia Kronschnabel
Emilia Kronschnabel Member Posts: 13
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Hi All, Just wondering if any of you are in B2B (ideally 2C) hardware? Looking to chat with some other companies similar to ours about sales processes.
Tagged:

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2020 #2
    @Robert Luna @Paul Minors do you work with companies like that that could connect with Emilia?
  • Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited March 2020 #3
    Emilia Kronschnabel - One of my clients is a B2C business, selling highend furniture (average ticket size ~USD10,000). I have set up Pipedrive and all related processes for them. I have also consulted a client who is into selling custom PCs and highend workdesks, but he doesn't use Pipedrive.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2020 #4
    @Amit Sarda Perhaps get your client on this community so they can speak directly with @Emilia Kronschnabel
  • Robert Luna
    Robert Luna Member Posts: 44
    First Comment
    edited March 2020 #5
    Hi, @Emilia Kronschnabel I have learned that sometimes taking ideas from busineses in other industries is better. Share your ideas and we all can comment about it.
  • Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022 #6
  • Emilia Kronschnabel
    Emilia Kronschnabel Member Posts: 13
    First Comment
    edited March 2020 #7
    Sorry all, I may have miscommunicated this. I'm ideally looking for anyone that's selling a B2B2C (not just B2C). As in- we have a product we sell to businesses then they sell that service to their client. I'm just wondering what their sales process is like? How do they get leads, then what is the whole sales process like? Is it automated? Do they have sales people? How do they use the tools they use to make people engaged etc? How are they handling corona virus and what are they saying to clients? If you're producing hardware, how's your supply chain? Do you have delays. A little bit of anything and everything sales process!