What are your thoughts on offereing pricing per user rather then lump company pricing?

AJ Pierson
AJ Pierson Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
What are your thoughts on offereing pricing per user rather then lump company pricing?
Tagged:

Comments

• AJ Pierson
    edited April 2020 #2
    My company has been asking for this for over a year. We are a Electrical/low voltage contractor and have 50% of our staff on pipedrive that the basic plan is enough for them. Everyone else would like to have some of the higher tiered plans but if you change it for one you have to change it for everyone. We do not see the value of upgrading the entire company if only half are going to use/understand what features are available. I was just interested in everyone elses thoughts.
  • Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited April 2020 #3
    I think what you're asking makes sense on a user level but many of the higher tiered features are for the company as a whole so not sure how to reconcile that.
  • AJ Pierson
    edited April 2020 #4
    @Joshua Hindman That is where our delimma lies. We have 2 locations that are broken up into different divisions. Some of our divisions use the system better then the others. Upper management would like to have more reporting options without having to pay for it for the entire company. Some of those features are email open, multiple dashboards, email distribution lists. I hope this explains a little deeper. From a pipedrive perspective if we were able to do these things our revenue with them would increase.
  • Jan Visser_342
    Jan Visser_342 Member Posts: 70
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #5
    @AJ Pierson In your case, if you can you might be best off settling with the license that covers the features everyone needs and look at external dashboard tools to provide the additional reporting/data insight. I find that the PD dash-boarding doesn't really give me what I need so I am contemplating the same. Problem for me - when you take the Professional or Enterprise license plus the integromat/zapier cost to overcome the stuff that should be there just out of the box plus external dash-boarding plus a ton of labor to get all of this to work - you're not far off from SFDC Professional and even Enterprise plans. Lots to like about Pipedrive but the value proposition isn't that obvious anymore when you go outside of the "3 guys in a single office" setup. Of course, that's entirely my personal opinion :)