We are just getting started with Pipedrive. Looking into tracking emails sent by our sales reps. I c

Options
Nick Pletsch
Nick Pletsch Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
We are just getting started with Pipedrive. Looking into tracking emails sent by our sales reps. I currently have outlook emails synced within Pipedrive and have checked to make sure the sent emails I am sending through outlook are appearing under the Pipedrive mailbox. While these emails are showing in the Pipedrive sent mailbox, they are not registering/tracking in the activity overview when monitoring emails sent under the reports. Can someone provide some assistance on how to monitor sent emails from all reps inside our organization?

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #2
    Options
    @Nick Pletsch I'm double checking some things here, I'll get back to you on this ;)
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #3
    Options
    @Nick Pletsch sorry but I wasn't able to figure it out on my end. The best is if you contact our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com, they can confirm some things on their end. Sorry! 😐
  • Yssel Salas
    Yssel Salas Pipedrive Team Posts: 3 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2020 #4
    Options
    Hello, @Nick Pletsch! The email tracking will only work on emails sent from Pipedrive, if you send the emails through Outlook, the tracking will not be applied even if they are being synced to Pipedrive. Hope it helps!
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #5
    Options
    @Yssel Marques thanks Yssel, Nick, is speaking about it being tracked in the reports though if I'm not mistaken. @Nick Pletsch can you check if you have the right filters set up, for example make sure it's set to "all pipelines" here to catch all your emails. Check this screenshot: http://sharing.pipedrive.com/GdIbCo
  • Mikk Märtmaa
    Mikk Märtmaa Member Posts: 25
    First Comment
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options
    Hey, is it in the plans to show in the reports how many of the sent e-mails were opened as well?
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #7
    Options
    @Mikk Märtmaa yes this is in the plans!
  • Justin Stephens
    Justin Stephens Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #8
    Options

I was frustrated with this when I first started with Pipedrive! I finally figured out that it only tracks the open and clickthrough rate when you are sending emails through Pipedrive. Another point on this is that currently Pipedrive doesn't let you pull reports on clickthrough and open rates, and you can't actually see anyone else's open or clickthrough rates, unless they have updated that and added it somewhere. If I can help you at all, let me know!

• Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #9
    Options
    Hey @Nick Pletsch ,

Would you be interested in trying out Klenty - an email automation that works seamlessly with Pipedrive?

So , the most important workflow that you need - which is tracking email opens, clicks and replies is available with live-feed reporting and analytics in Klenty.

You get real-time updates of the email engagements and you can just sync your Pipedrive CRM to Klenty to sync data back.

Do check out Klenty in Pipedrive Marketplace

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/klenty/4ea6d81e4599a462
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2020 #10
    Options
    It's now possible to report on how many emails are opened and clicked: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/email-insights-are-live-for-all-users-5f0c76ddbf3f9e047b4bcbc8
  • RickRius
    RickRius Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Is it possible to organize the emails you've received in Pipedrive into mailboxes?