What are peoples favourite communications platforms for email, chat, phone, sms etc? Some favourites

Options
Max_1769
Max_1769 Member Posts: 15
First Comment Integration Partner
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1
What are peoples favourite communications platforms for email, chat, phone, sms etc? Some favourites we've seen, Aircall, Intercom, Drift, Mailchimp, Talkdesk, Front, Twilio..

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #2
    Options
    Hi @Max K perhaps to get more interaction set up a poll? When someone replies "other" they can clarify why they picked that.
  • Ginelle Bell
    Ginelle Bell Member Posts: 3
    Integration Partner
    edited April 2020 #3
    Options
    @Max K RingOver
  • Vamsi C.
    Vamsi C. Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited April 2020 #4
    Options
    I'm a power user of Outplay and also the one who involves in selling the product.

From the day I started here, it met all my needs as an SDR
    1. Works as a multi-touch sequencing tool with Email, Phone, SMS, Social drips like Linkedin and twitter.
    2. Inbuilt calendar like calend.ly which keeps track of your meetings and sends reminder to both you and your prospect.
    3. Chat and Website Tracking where it track session of my prospect and also I can directly chat with my prospects once they land on my website.
    4. Everything organized and right at your finger tips with intuitive UI.
  • Justin Stephens
    Justin Stephens Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited November 2021 #5
    Options

One tool that we use all the time - it doesn't integrate at this point - is actually Sendoutcards. Putting physical cards in our prospects hands has made it so that us, and our clients, stand out big time. Would highly recommend adding a physical element to any prospecting process!