Hello every one. Can you recommend some articules that goes a little bit deep on pipeline managemen?

Jorge Martínez Marbán
Jorge Martínez Marbán Member Posts: 39
5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Hello every one. Can you recommend some articules that goes a little bit deep on pipeline managemen?
Tagged:

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited April 2020 #2
    @Joe Fier @Kelsey Bratcher do you have any podcasts around this topic? @Amit Sarda do you use some content to set up your clients?
  • Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020 #3
    @Mike van der Valk I create a quick starter guide that is a combination of best practices in Pipedrive and the customization of the CRM to suit the client's needs.
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited April 2020 #4
    @Amit Sarda are there any pieces of content that always come back you can share with Jorge here?
  • Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020 #5
    @Mike van der Valk The problem is not the availability of these reference materials. If it were so, Pipedrive's video tutorials would have the answer to all the questions. These materials are very basic and intuitive.

The problem I have observed is that the sales team never has the time to go through these materials and educate themselves on an ongoing-basis to up their game. They are just too busy with everything else.

The workaround I have used is that I monitor their activity in Pipedrive and flag anything that they are not doing correctly in an email. So it is a corrective course of action more than anything.