Hello everyone.. I do a certain action around 30 times a week and would like to have it Automated..

Aaron Divell
Aaron Divell Member Posts: 6
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1
Hello everyone.. I do a certain action around 30 times a week and would like to have it Automated.. When I click "scheduled Consultation" I would like for Google calendar to pull up a meeting notice, enter in "Name of client - First Consultation (Phone Call)", put in the notes section their phone number, and put their email in automatically.. Then I can enter date and time myself.. Any thoughts on how to automate this??
5e9df0a86274697b8b3804cc_35894.jpg

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #2
    Hey @Aaron Divell could you please give some more clarity, where do you click "schedule consultation"? Can you please send me a screenshot of this. We do have a calendar sync already so if you create any activities in PD with a contact this will sync to your Google calendar as well.
  • Aaron Divell
    edited April 2020 #3
    Hi.. Thank you for responding. I do have an image for you
  • Aaron Divell
    edited April 2020 #4
    I added this to my original Questions.. Can you help me ?
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #5
    Hi @Aaron Divell thanks! So just to clarify, every time a deal enters the "schedule consultation" stage you'd automatically like for an activity to be created which you can later manually edit with the right date/time?
  • Aaron Divell
    edited April 2020 #6
    Correct.
  • Gonzalo Caro
    Gonzalo Caro Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2020 #7
    Hi @Aaron Divell, you can do it using Pipedrive Automation, when the deal reach the stage create a new activity and sync with google calendar. Or user Integromat, create an scenario with update webhook, then filter the stage you want, and then trigger Google Calendar. You can use all your Pipedrive info to create your action in Google Calendar.
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #8
  • Aaron Divell
    edited May 2020 #9
    I tried Automation but still cannot find something in the "Create Activity" section to be Create Google calendar event. The key for this new google calendar event is that I want it to take the details of the deal and insert them. I did Google calendar sync and all that. Still no luck!! Any ideas anyone??
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2020 #10
    Hi @Aaron Divell what exact details do you want from the deal? Generally you need to indeed have the calendar sync enabled with a 2-way sync and make sure to sync the type of activity you are creating with the automation. Then in the automation you can add all fields you want to fill in while creating the activity like shown here:
    https://sharing.pipedrive.com/80QZWD

Once the automation then creates an activity, it auto syncs to your calendar since that calendar sync is active. Hope it helps!
  • Aaron Divell
    edited May 2020 #11
    I almost got this working ... But I Still cannot control the Title of the meeting automatically and it does not seem to input their email in the Google Calendar event
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2020 #12
    Hi @Aaron Divell unfortunately it doesn't automatically put in the email of the customer in the google event and invites them. However, you can control the subject/title of the event as you can see in this gif here: http://sharing.pipedrive.com/WfOiUL
    Hope it helps and I'll pass that feedback about the invite to the team.