Which is the best way to write notes from sales seminars in PipeDrive? I'm asking because notes are

Javier Castelblanco Diaz
Javier Castelblanco Diaz Member Posts: 10
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Which is the best way to write notes from sales seminars in PipeDrive? I'm asking because notes are linked to organizations and people, and it will be very useful to have all your sales task and valuable data inside your CRM.
Tagged:

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #2
    @Javier Castelblanco Diaz so you're looking for a personal place to store notes that are not necessarily related to any deals/contacts but more for yourself?
  • Javier Castelblanco Diaz
    edited April 2020 #3
    Yep. For example, the webinar we took today from PipeDrive, I wish we have a note space in PipeDrvie to write everything related to the webinar.
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #4
    Thanks for clarifying Javier. What note taking apps/tools do you currently use. Could you clarify why having it in Pipedrive for example would be better other type of note taking tools? Just trying to get the full picture here so I can share it with the team :)
    edited April 2020 #5
    Thanks for answering to my need. The way I see it, is that salesperson always have sales related tasks that not necessarily are tied to a deal, contact person or organization. For instance, the sales Pipedrive webinar we took last week, I simply used Word to write important notes associated to it and save it to my own computer. But I feel it will be better, if I can centralize all my miscellaneous sales notes inside PipeDrive in some kind of general sales tasks folder.
    Maybe I can create an organization in PipeDrive call Intechsol Corp (the company I work for) and writes notes there. Is there a way I can put keyword tags or hashtags in PipeDrive and then find it in the search button? Just trying to figure out an alternative solution.
    Thanks again! :-)
  • Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited April 2020 #6
    The said option @Javier Castelblanco Diaz is probably a good one. This is also how we do it here. I have created our company as a deal and here I keep everything that is not directly related to a customer deal, but is important to keep. This way I also keep my agenda within pipedrive with tasks and appointments that are not customer deal related.
    edited April 2020 #7
    Thanks @Bert Calatz! The only question I have is how you organize this notes, so then you can find them easily? For example the webinars I took, the marketing efforts I'm doing, etc.?
  • Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited April 2020 #8
    @Javier Castelblanco Diaz We have a separate pipeline containing our business partners. We use pipedrive for more than just acquiring customers. In this pipeline we have also created our own company as a deal. You can find everything in this 'deal'. So if you have made notes during the webinar, you will process them with your own deal. Are you on your way? Then you use the app. In the app you can also process the notes directly by speech. I myself limit the notes to a number of main points.
    edited April 2020 #9
    Nice Bert! Thank you so much. Happy to help you answering or sharing ideas with you any time. Stay safe!