When working with Trello as Project Management software after the sale is complete, you can have Tre

Steve Nolley
Steve Nolley Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1
When working with Trello as Project Management software after the sale is complete, you can have Trello linked to Pipedrive to create a card at a certain stage or event in Pipedrive. That's all good, but the information that is on the new trello card is very limited. Wouldn't it be nice to have you uploaded files and notes (mostly files) transfer to Trello onto the new Trello card as well?

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited May 2020 #2
    Hi @Steve Nolley we currently have a team looking at the Trello app, not a 100% sure they will tackle this but I am definitely going to have them look into your feedback, hopefully we can tackle it!
  • Steve Nolley
    edited May 2020 #3
    Thanks @Mike van der Valk , I appreciate your efforts.
  • Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited May 2020 #4
    He @Steve Nolley unfortunately the files and notes transfer will not be added in the current project. Nonetheless, I've asked the team to consider this for the future.
  • Jay Wealcatch
    Jay Wealcatch Member Posts: 55
    5 Likes Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2020 #5
    @Steve Nolley What features are they looking to add to the Trello integration?
  • Steve Nolley
    edited June 2020 #6
    Pipedrive attachments to pass through to the Trello card. Maybe Notes also.
  • Steve Nolley
    edited June 2020 #7
    @Jay Wealcatch Pipedrive attachments to pass through to the Trello card. Maybe Notes also.