Which are the best softwares (more or less in the PipeDrive price range) within the following catego

Javier Castelblanco Diaz
Javier Castelblanco Diaz Member Posts: 10
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1
Which are the best softwares (more or less in the PipeDrive price range) within the following categories, to integrate them with PipeDrive? (1- Customer Service Desk / 2- Project Management / 3- Billing & Accounting). Our company is considering changing to an all-in-one software, including the CRM software, but I love PipeDrive and want them to consider a solution in which we can keep PipeDrive.

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2020 #2
    @Javier Castelblanco Diaz I'll share your post with some of our integration partners who can perhaps let you know what there is to offer in the right price ranges. Hopefully we can help you find something useful 😇
  • Bert Calatz
    Bert Calatz Member Posts: 60
    First Comment
    edited May 2020 #3
    Hi @Javier Castelblanco Diaz

Changing to an all-in-one solution? Consider then that all-in-one is good enough for everybody so it's also good enough for nobody. Average Joe, in my opinion never a good choice.

But that said, based on a general question, no one can really give good advice here. For this it is necessary that you have properly mapped your entire workflow. To gain insight into which tool is best suited for which part of the process. Focus on that.

So many possibilities and choices to pick. I wish you good luck with that.
  • Javier Castelblanco Diaz
    edited May 2020 #4
    Hi Bert, thank you for your honest advice. I agree totally with you that in an all-in-one solution probably you will not have an outstanding individual module per se. However, if we decide to keep separate platforms, the real challenge is how we can guarantee a healthy interface process within all those separate software. Hope I can find a solution in which we can keep PipeDrive. I let you know how it went.
  • Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited May 2020 #5
    @Javier Castelblanco Diaz I 100% agree with Bert. I think it's worth taking the time to define and build clear processes for each org and determine the best tool for each as well. The all-in-one always sounds great but very rarely delivers quality to each department.

That said, my agency runs on Pipedrive for Sales, Infusionsoft for Marketing and billing, Click Up for project management, Helpscout for Help Desk, and Xero for accounting. They don't all talk to each other natively but I'm able to pass important information where needed and sync the really important stuff.

Hope that helps!
  • Javier Castelblanco Diaz
    edited May 2020 #6
    Thanks a lot @Joshua Hindman for your feedback!
  • XF Growingup.zone
    XF Growingup.zone Member Posts: 30
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #7

Javier, I think it depends on each process/department you comment on and the type of industry and volume of administrative processes in your industry.

Without the intetion to provoque fear, if you are very good with Pipedrive, you can take an important step back, since the value of task planning and business evolution control few tools offer it's perfect!

I think it doesn't have to be difficult to "integrate", for example (and I continue to think that I should know your company better):

· Trello to generate project cards on specific boards. Or even Pipedrive itself with alternative funnels.

· Any billing system in the cloud, SaaS type, such as FacturaDirecta.

· The same Pipedrive to resolve incidents or customer service, perfectly linked to the Company, People and Projects won. Here the key is to have a well established task typology (actions in Pipedrive) related to customer service users.

I insist that I not knowing your company, but it is clear that it is not difficult to solve with a Zapier type workflow automation.

If your current tools are SaaS, it still has to be easier.