In Case You Missed It: January - May 2020

Kila Pickering
Kila Pickering Pipedrive Team Posts: 10 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
Pipedrive Team
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

Let us take you through all the latest feature updates including Insights, Security Dashboard, Recurring Revenue and much more!

https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/NaBmpwEmWNEDmuNYAAhi9M

More info here

Comments

• Joshua Hindman
    Joshua Hindman Member Posts: 35
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic Solution Provider
    edited February 2022 #2

I love the new insights tool and love that it's now available on all plans. It's fantastic and our clients are really excited about it. But limiting custom field reporting to the Professional plan prevents basically all of them from tracking lead source which is probably the most basic metric of any company that spends money on leads or marketing.

Great improvements this quarter.

My related suggestion is Lead Source either needs to be a default field in Pipedrive or custom field reporting needs to be opened up to Advanced users.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2020 #3

I love the new insights tool and love that it's now available on all plans. It's fantastic and our clients are really excited about it. But limiting custom field reporting to the Professional plan prevents basically all of them from tracking lead source which is probably the most basic metric of any company that spends money on leads or marketing.

My related suggestion is Lead Source either needs to be a default field in Pipedrive or custom field reporting needs to be opened up to Advanced users.

Thanks for the input @Joshua Hindman we're working hard on the leads section of Pipedrive and on reports. I'll pass on your feedback to the teams working on those!

• Estera Kaszen_3969
    Estera Kaszen_3969 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #4

Great features!

The one I'm attending with a huuge impatience is the possibility to schedule the date and time for the emails to send (like in Gmail).  Hope you will take this option into consideration. 

All the best!

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2020 #5

Great features!

The one I'm attending with a huuge impatience is the possibility to schedule the date and time for the emails to send (like in Gmail).  Hope you will take this option into consideration. 

All the best!

@Estera Kaszen one of our teams is currently exploring this. Can't make a promise on a timeframe but we're definitely considering it.

• Estera Kaszen_3969
    Estera Kaszen_3969 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2020 #6

Great features!

All the best!

Awesome!

• Rick Schoonover_1635
    Rick Schoonover_1635 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2020 #7

Mike,
    Is "title" a standard field yet? If not, IT SHOULD BE. And, to that point, So too should "lead source"!