First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1
What is the main way that you prospect?

Comments

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 52
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2022 #2

I use a combination of LinkedIn and email to make the initial contact, which I drive to a phone call as quickly as possible. (Getting to a phone call is a high priority). I have a 62% success rate this year in getting responses from those initial contacts, so I'm happy enough with the approach I'm taking. 

• Kurtis Spencer
    Kurtis Spencer Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2022 #3

LinkedIn
    Networking
    Cold Calling

I use all 3. Most of the new business clients I've won (61%) have come on the back of a cold call.

• Jon Morris
    Jon Morris Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020 #4
    I thought I would add a comment since I tend to have a more holistic approach. My methodology starts with identifying my target audience. Once that is accomplished, I generate a list of companies with contact details that fit that target audience. From there I use a hybrid approach of marketing, networking and cold out reach to reach them. I try though to limit my cold outreach as much as possible. I use more of a connector strategy for sales to reach companies versus calling them cold. For example, if I want to talk to Bob from Company A, my first plan of attack is to search Bob in LinkedIn to see if I have any 2nd party connections. If I do have a 2nd party connection I reach out to the person that I know that also knows Bob to see if that person could make an intro.
  • Damian Scattergood
    Damian Scattergood Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2020 #5

We actually use all of them, but Cold call is no1.

• Marcos Gomes
    Marcos Gomes Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2020 #6
    whatsapp