What is the main reason you resort to other apps for email and automation (Gmail, Zapier, Integromat

Tomás Girardi
Tomás Girardi Member Posts: 8
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1
What is the main reason you resort to other apps for email and automation (Gmail, Zapier, Integromatt, Drip, AutopilotHQ)?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #2
    Hi @Tomás Girardi !

Did you know that now you can use Mailigen to create email marketing campaigns and integrate it with Pipedrive? We're now part of the same company and are working hard as we speak to make them flow seamlessly. 🚀

More here:

- Mailigen Acquisition: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006488037-Mailigen-Acquisition-

- Create a free trial account with Mailigen: https://www.mailigen.com/pipedrive
  • Ann Goggin
    Ann Goggin Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #3

I would like to have a more visual email like I can send with Mailchimp. Agile CRM has this within its CRM, no need to go outside to Mailchimp. I would REALLY love to have this inside Pipedrive.

• Comercial Maestrus
    Comercial Maestrus Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #4

Gostaria de ter um fluxo de automação de trabalho com outras condicionais, o que tenho no Active Campaing, pelo Zapier.

• Nick Berry
    Nick Berry Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #5

The lack of an effective way to do automated follow ups, and drip campaigns.
    I know it is "possible" with workflow automations, but workflow automations lack statistics, troubleshooting, or an audit trail of any kind.

• Bethany Ann George
    Bethany Ann George Member Posts: 26
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2020 #6
    Is there a way to easily move contacts from Pipedrive into a list on Mailigen?
  • ScottEst
    ScottEst Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020 #7
    I don't know how sending newsletter to your list works in pipedrive and if it is as comprehensive as in MailChimp.
  • Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #8
    @Bethany Ann George Yes there is, just follow the steps right here: https://support.mailigen.com/mailigen-pipedrive
  • Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #9
    Hi @ScottEst , thank you for your interest!

Mailigen is as comprehensive as MailChimp and very intuitive, too. It also has SMS campaign capabilities, if that's something that interests you.

Take a look at the articles here to get to know it a little better: https://support.mailigen.com/email-campaign-creation

Or book a demo here: https://www.mailigen.com/special/mailigen-demo-request
  • Mark Haller
    Mark Haller Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited May 2021 #10

There's two main types of emails I send in relation to CRM -

1- email marketing.  I want something that integrates super tight with Pipedrive - both sending out, but also recording clicks/opens/etc - I've not found anything that does that so far.  It's external to Pipedrive right now (both dotMailer and MailChimp)

2 - sending sporadic emails to clients.  It's one of the unknown, and trust if I was to do it from Pipedrive.  I'm familiar with Outlook, I trust it, it's safe.  I am not there with email straight from Pipedrive.  What does the destination email look like.  Is it branded OK.  Is it from my email address or (like Salesforce was, which is horrid) does it have Pipedrive domains and long email addresses - which shouts "sell sell sell" to the recipient.

• Erik Christensen
    Erik Christensen Member Posts: 41
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2020 #11
    I would also like to add the mail function with templates is useless on the Mobile app.
    No point having all the templates we need in Pipedrive if I can't use tokens etc.
  • Sara Leyva
    Sara Leyva Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2020 #12
    The fact that I am only able to send to a group of 100 emails at a time.
  • Ben Gooden
    Ben Gooden Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2020 #13
    Anyone else having issues with the above? After going to 2 factor authentication for Outlook, for security - Pipedrive no longer syncs emails for our sales team, and we are getting no resolution
  • Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited July 2020 #14
    @Ben Gooden Hey, Ben! I am sorry to hear that! I took the liberty of checking the communication with support to see what is the issue and why there is no resolution.
    And I can am happy to see that Miguel already assisted you and resolved it!
    Feel free to reach back to support if there are any issues :)
    And Have a great weekend ahead
  • Jennie Lau
    Jennie Lau Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2021 #15

For security purposes, there's some emails that shouldn't be synced through a 3rd party email app.

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021 #16

It's only to a 100 people and I think the functionality right now is limited since its hard to keep track of who did what with your email and base actions around that. Mailigen will probably solve that.

• Jim_12009
    Jim_12009 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2020 #17
    Are there any plans to integrate with GSuite Voice (paid for Google Voice)
  • Alan McTighe
    Alan McTighe Member Posts: 17
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2021 #18

Our business is built around Outlook for emails and Calendars and the like - just easier to work from Outlook on day to day stuff. I also haven't explored the impacts on outlook of doing everything from Pipedrive for now.

• Andrew Klotz
    Andrew Klotz Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2021 #19

Sending from my GSuite domain alias email address has been a big need for a while now, since I have the main GSuite account, and the alias domain, and use them both to correspond with prospects and customers.

• Geoff Wilkie
    Geoff Wilkie Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #20

Having automation that builds off of date fields would be great - so can at least set automation for these fields as well as being able to set delays or pre-emptive emails for those dates that have created.

• Christophe Brochard
    Christophe Brochard Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited October 2020 #21
    Because we have multiple mail adresses, and only on can be sync in an individual pipedrive account.
  • AutoBizBrokers
    AutoBizBrokers Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2020 #22
    I don’t like the layout of the PipeDrive email platform. It’s unnatural and very hard to get used to. PipeDrive should offer email layout options.
  • Andy Newbom
    Andy Newbom Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #23
    the email in pipedrive has some AMAZING features that most users probably don't even realize like auto adding new contacts CCed in emails, connecting email strings to different deals and more. those are awesome and helpful and better than any other solution.
    HOWEVER
    these issues are why all day long we have to switch over to gmail to get things done, super basic things!!
    1) the email threading is horrible. it is nearly impossible to open an email strong and figure out the ORDER of emails. too much white space, the dividers are also white, too much spacing, not enough collapsing of old emails, and it does NOT go right to the last email in the strong so you end up doom scrolling until you give up and open gmail.
    2) the calendar invites generally do NOT allow you to confirm or decline meetings. sometimes it shows up now, but we still have to open gmail to accept a meeting invite.

fix those two major issues and I can finally get my team to stop using outlook, gmail etc for email viewing
  • Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited May 2021 #24

All the above reasons play a part for sure.