Let's help each other out! Any travel companies present?

Coconut Travel Collective
Coconut Travel Collective Member Posts: 16
First Comment
edited 1:00PM in Workflow Automation #1

Good afternoon,

My name is Olmo from the Netherlands and I run a travel agency. Would there be any other PD-users with a similar occupation be interested in some brainstorming in how we can make use of PD in the best possible way. I'm facing several challenges (and I might be able to help you out on others):

• A 'large' (?) number of incoming leads (this can be 10-20 per day), how to keep that structured? Many of them will also be 'very cold' leads
  • In general: how do you go about with sending reminders to leads (after no or one contact moment but no further reaction from their side?)
  • PD apparently is working on a better email-automation tool. I would love to send automated emails based on a 'date field' (the period of their holiday, 1 week before departure etc.). How do others go about with this?

Possibly I would have some tips to make your life easier and there are still tons of improvements on our side as well which I didn't mention here.

Let's connect!

Cheers, Olmo van Beurden, SurfaWhile/Coconut Travel Collective

Comments

• Coconut Travel Collective
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

@Mike van der Valk is this posted in the correct way in order to attract some engagement (e.g. 'topics'?)

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #3

@Mike van der Valk is this posted in the correct way in order to attract some engagement (e.g. 'topics'?)

Hi @Coconut Travel Collective , thank you for your post!

If you're looking for other travel businesses based in the Netherlands then I recommend you post it in the Nederland channel. If not, then you're all good!

I took the liberty of adding the "tips and tricks" topic to your post, I think it might be useful. 🙂

First Comment
    edited May 2020 #4

Thank you very much! International would be fine, that's why I also wrote it in English :) Thanks for your help Inês!

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #5

@Bernd Auer @Robert Luna @Amit Sarda @Boris Tsibelman also tagging you here. Perhaps you work with people in the Travel industry you can connect here :) 

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #6

@Mike van der Valk @Coconut Travel Collective Hi guys! We do not have a customer from the travel industry but exactly these needs are very common all over all industries. 10-20 (very) cold leads per day are not that much and everybody has "no response" leads. If you want I can show you next week in an online session, how our customers are dealing with it. Would you please send me an email with your contact details to bernd.auer@pd-experts.com? I'll send you some time proposals for an online meeting.

First Comment
    edited May 2020 #7

@Mike van der Valk @Coconut Travel Collective Hi guys! We do not have a customer from the travel industry but exactly these needs are very common all over all industries. 10-20 (very) cold leads per day are not that much and everybody has "no response" leads. If you want I can show you next week in an online session, how our customers are dealing with it. Would you please send me an email with your contact details to bernd.auer@pd-experts.com? I'll send you some time proposals for an online meeting.

Thanks a lot Bernd! I sent you an email (sadly I might end up in Spam)

Cheers!

• Bernd Auer
    edited May 2020 #8

Nothing :-( I'll sent an email to the iXXo@ leaXXXXXXile.com. Obviously, the XXs are to hide the correct address, but you will know if it is correct, right? :-)

• Bernd Auer
    edited May 2020 #9

Doesn't work. It tells me that your Mailbox is full...

First Comment
    edited May 2020 #10

Thanks! Feel free to send to olmo@surfawhile.com that one should work :)

First Comment
    edited May 2020 #11

@Bernd Auer would this one work?

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2021 #12

@Coconut Travel Collective I've added you to our Travel Industry channel and encourage you to post this there too :)

This discussion has been closed.