What happened to the new email integration?

Rick Schoonover_1635
Rick Schoonover_1635 Member Posts: 7
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I was invited to join the (MUCH needed) new email integration trial; but, can't seem to find it.  The existing email integration has all but stopped working.  HELP PLEASE!  Thanks!!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Rick Schoonover 

Where did you sign up for this? I don't see you in the original post here: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/5e5fa0e98ea01e0d1d02b11b

Nonetheless, so sorry to hear that! Have you had a chat with our support already?
    I can enable the new email integration for your account but I want to make sure this will change for all your users, plus it's still in Beta testing so not a 100% flawless yet.

My best recommendation would still be to reach out to our support chat for the quickest help. Otherwise I'm here to help. Just let me know if you'd like me to sort our the existing email sync or want me to switch you and your colleagues to the new sync 🙂

• Rick Schoonover_1635
    edited May 2020 #3

Hi @Rick Schoonover 

Where did you sign up for this? I don't see you in the original post here: https://community.pipedrive.com/post/5e5fa0e98ea01e0d1d02b11b

Nonetheless, so sorry to hear that! Have you had a chat with our support already?
    I can enable the new email integration for your account but I want to make sure this will change for all your users, plus it's still in Beta testing so not a 100% flawless yet.

My best recommendation would still be to reach out to our support chat for the quickest help. Otherwise I'm here to help. Just let me know if you'd like me to sort our the existing email sync or want me to switch you and your colleagues to the new sync 🙂

Yes, please change our email integration over to the Beta test for me and my colleagues.  It has to be better than what we're using now!  

By the way, I've engaged with your support chat MANY times and they have been totally unhelpful.  (and, they don't even know of this new email integration).  

• Rick Schoonover_1635
    edited May 2020 #4

Hi @Rick Schoonover 

BTW, I emailed per the post way back on 6 April 2020 and asked to be included:

• Rick Schoonover_1635
    edited May 2020 #5

Hi @Rick Schoonover 

We’ve been having tons of issues with the current pipedrive email integration since starting to use your product a year or so ago.  I emailed, per your instructions, back on 6 April that I’d like to join the test group for the new email sync.  Please make this happen ASAP.  There are so many email that are sent that don’t sync back to pipedrive… such as:

Here are my email sync settings:

Best Regards,

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2022 #6

Hi @Rick Schoonover 

First of all my apologies to you and your team for the messy way this communication went from our side. I'll check internally what happened there.

in the meantime I have enabled the new email sync on your company account. Please tell all your users to disconnect their existing email sync and then re-connect to the new email sync in the same settings. Just an FYI, the new email sync is called Pipemailer internally. I'll double check to make sure everyone in support is aware but you can always mention that name in the future so they can double check that on your account.

So please make sure all existing email sync connections from your users are disconnected and then re-connect to the new one. Hope everything will go fine, again my apologies and have a great day!

• Burbank Plastic Surgery
    Burbank Plastic Surgery Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #7

@Mike van der Valk Are you still accepting users for the new Pipemailer? If so, could you enable it for our account as well? (rebecca@burbankplasticsurgery.com) 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #8

@Mike van der Valk Are you still accepting users for the new Pipemailer? If so, could you enable it for our account as well? (rebecca@burbankplasticsurgery.com) 

Hi @Rebecca Meneses yes we do! I just switched it on for your company account. Be sure to note it effects all your users. To start using it every user has to go to their personal email settings, disconnect the active sync and then reconnect via the new integration. If you run into any troubles it's quickest to start a support chat with our team ;) good luck!

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited July 2020 #9

Hi @Mike van der Valk Would it be possible to turn it on for my account also?  Thank you!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #10

Hi @Christian Ayala it's enabled. Be sure to disable your email sync and then reconnect it with the Beta test ;) 

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited July 2020 #11

Hi Mike, I stopped syncing and reconnected but don't see any indication of a new UI or BETA.  How do I know if I am now on the BETA?  Is the layout different?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #12

@Christian Ayala I'm sorry but for the best and quickest technical help with that you can best reach out to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com