This is a follow-up to the earlier post I made about @mentioning on Notes. We are pleased to announce Commenting on Notes.
Please fill the form with your registered email address on Pipedrive and the name of the Pipedrive account. https://forms.gle/ik2kw7ccbmxwDEqy8 and we will enable the feature for your company's account so that all your users have this feature.
NOTE: If you have filled up the form earlier, then we have already enabled Comments for your account!
What can you do?
- You can @mention your team mates (users in the same Pipedrive account) in Notes (deal, person, organization notes) and they will receive an email notification about that @mention.
- You respond to Notes or have conversations on Notes by commenting on them.
What is not available in the beta-test but is being developed at the moment:
- In-app notifications through the Sales Assistant
- @mentions/comments on Pipedrive mobile app
1. This feature is still in beta and you may encounter bugs. I’d request you to leave your feedback and report any bugs in the Community thread.
2. After you have submitted this form, it will take us a few hours to enable the beta feature (depending on timezones).