I would like to know if anyone has switched from Mailchimp to Mailgen? The email marketing rabbit hole I am in right now is pretty deep. I thought that Mailchimp would seamlessly integrate with Pipedrive but came found that it is just a contact export feature.
What I need is the
1) ability to build emails in a template style similar to mailchimp for email marketing.
2) audience data to be synced with Pipedrive
3) tracking data on opens, bounces, link clicks to website to show in the pipedrive contact
4) ability to build a webform for subscribers
5) webform subscribers move to Pipedrive contacts
Does mailgen do this?
Email and Webform solutions
To see the answers/comment from our community members, please login/sign up for free to this Sales community.