2 years ago, I was working on a bike. Delivering food at 17 years old, making 4 euros an hour, shivering in the rain. I had no direction in life, had social anxiety, and always thought that I would never matter in the grand scheme of things. 
I was so afraid that life was going to pass me by, and I had no idea how to deal with that. ⁣ ⁣ 

It’s funny what happens at times like that. Life throws you a curveball, you realize what it is, and you hit it full on. ⁣ ⁣ By some miracle, I decided to start listening to self-help audiobooks while biking around. They mentioned several concepts that were scary to me. 
Taking action. 
Burning my ships. 
Discipline. 
Dedication to one thing.⁣ ⁣

I have never had a stable life, so these concepts were unfamiliar. Needless to say, I quit my job the next day, and never looked back. ⁣ ⁣ 2 weeks later I was making 20 euros an hour, then I plateaued for almost a year, and I was so unhappy with the lack of momentum. ⁣ ⁣ 

I invested what little money I had into an SMMA business course, to use my new self-improvement knowledge to push life further.⁣ ⁣ The rush I felt while closing deals and making things happen was unreal, and unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.
From that moment on, I decided to dedicate my time to my business, full time. ⁣ ⁣ 

Fast forward almost 2 years to today, I’m hanging out, working together, and brainstorming with a guy named Bastiaan, who was one of the people that fundamentally designed the initial course I took. We’re in his penthouse right now. ⁣ ⁣ 

This just goes to show how much is possible if you really apply yourself and stay humble. I’ve completely transformed as a person, and I’ve almost 100x’ed my income over the last two years.⁣ ⁣ Educating yourself is important, but consistency in action is really the key.⁣ ⁣ If I can do it, coming from zero, why can’t you?