I am looking for a way to do the following

When a deal is Won, my sale reps must send an email to a specific business partner to have the signed order completed and process. The email will include specific information’s but also will have attachments such as external signed order paperwork + internal confidential paperwork for order process that the customer MUST NOT RECEIVE OR SEE for security reasons.

The problem is that when creating a Pipedrive email templates there is no way to have the default deal contact email address removed from the template and replaced by another specific email recipient address. By not being able to do this within the email template my reps have to manually delete the default customer email address and replace it by the specific partner email address before sending the email. This creates a security issue where if my sale reps by mistake does not delete the customer contact email address customer would end up receiving confidential internal information.

The problem also is that I cannot use an automated workflow to do this since sale reps needs to manually attach to the email before sending it the specific signed order paperwork and internal order paperwork.

Is there a way to do this?

If not, this would be a great feature to add to Pipedrive email template to allow removing the default email recipient and replace it by 1 or more predefined email addresses within the creation of the email template.