just subscribed my Google Calendar to my phone and I figured the following:
- great to see all activity reminders BUT!
- I know it is going to be soon overwhelming once we are getting busy and simply too many tasks appear on this calendar
- especially all the tasks which I do not want to deal with when am outside office
- hence my idea for new feature suggestion is:
- assign specific activities (like in person or Zoom Meetings = Priority Tasks) to an additional calendar to which I can subscribe => lets me focus on the important tasks
- and later when back in office I can pick up on all other activities...
THX and cheers