I use automation to always add the same set of (5) 'base' products (step 1 to step 5) when a deal is

Giwanni Schaap
Giwanni Schaap Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1
I use automation to always add the same set of (5) 'base' products (step 1 to step 5) when a deal is created. In some way the structure of these products is the deal is different each time you create a new deal (despite the fact that the sequence is configured correct in the automation). Is there a way to force the automation call to always use the same structure?

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi @Giwanni Schaap !

I have not-so-good news and good news.

I'm afraid that currently this is expected behaviour: the actions are not executed sequentially (even though it would appear so in the user interface) after the trigger "at the same time", which means that we do not control the order of events.

A possible workaround for this would be splitting the adding of products between several workflows. 

The good news is that we're building an improved version of Workflow Automations and in that one the actions will be sequential, which means that the order will be consistent. We hope to have news about this in September. Join our Research and Beta Testing channel to be the first to know about these things and have a chance to try out the early versions and give us your feedback on them so we can improve them!

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/giwanni_schaap