When I add a new Activity from the Activity page and the associate a contact, why doesn't the Organi

Michael Daoud
Michael Daoud Member Posts: 8
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
When I add a new Activity from the Activity page and the associate a contact, why doesn't the Organization field associated with the contact get automatically populated? I currently have to add the Org. manually after I had already added the contact to the activity.

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi @Michael Daoud !

If the Person you're linking to the activity is associated to an Organization in PIpedrive then the Organization should also automatically be added to that activity. The name of the Organization will show between brackets after the name of the Person to indicate that they're connected - see the example below.

If the name of the Organization is not showing up that means the Person is not associated to an Organization yet, so you need to first to that manually and then it will automatically show up in the Activity.

If after that the issue still persists, please reach out to our Support team so they can help you with any further troubleshooting necessary.

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/michael_daoud

5ef0784b03a70e12ffbda71a_39851.png