Hi, can the activities weekly calendar view be changed so that the first day of the week is Monday v

Options
Shea Abernethy
Shea Abernethy Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Hi, can the activities weekly calendar view be changed so that the first day of the week is Monday vs. Sunday? Thx
Tagged:

Answers

• Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hey @Shea Abernethy Yes it's possible!
    This setting is based on the Countries Begining/End of the week.

For example in Australia the first day of the week is Sunday, and in France for example is Monday.
    Changing the settings in your preferences will change the calendar view you have.

"Date/Number Format" setting!
    Keep in mind that this setting also controls your Number formatting so instead of , you might see a . between numbers for example.

Happy Pipedays!

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/shea_abernethy

5fdd0b49e6cef295ac2844a4_95431.png
    5fdcc70186a4838449ee6d81_75147.png
    5fdd0b61f30ecc3c37df5c78_57731.png
    5fdd0b709627675274e22f2c_69967.png
  • Sam Cilento
    Sam Cilento Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2020 #3
    Options
    Hi Shea, I am not sure how to change the calendar view.
  • Alex Stueber
    Alex Stueber Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited December 2020 #4
    Options
    @Sam Cilento to change the view you need to change the settings on your account.
    I've shown below where you can change the settings and then you will see the different view in the calendar.
  • Bernard Maughan
    Bernard Maughan Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Hi @Alex Stueber - The first day of the week in Australi is not Sunday. The work-week is considered to be Monday to Friday, with Saturday and Sunday being the Weekend. I would like my calendar to show my work week from Monday to Friday and when I choose to see the whole week, I want to see Monday to Friday first and Saturday and Sunday together at the end of the week.This is a choice I have in Microsoft Outlook and in Google Calendar, but when I'm in my Pipedrive Calendar it shows Sunday as the first day of the week.

I don't want to, nor should I have to choose a different country, with different currency and date formats to work around the restriction.

Please allow us to choose our First Day of the Week..