How are you entering notes into Pipedrive during a videoconference? Notes? Activity Notes? Images

Options
kradeka
kradeka Member Posts: 4
First Comment First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
How are you entering notes into Pipedrive during a videoconference? Notes? Activity Notes? Images show the options I've found on my own . . .the Notes fields are so small . . . any way to hide the sidebar and other stuff so that we can see a bigger Notes field? (the 3rd pic is an RTF file I'm actually using to take notes then copy/paste into Pipedrive but seems clunky.)

61ddd8519eee73ebe15a631d_73618.png
61ddd8529eee73e6955a631f_94452.png
61ddd8523f15d68eb41d58df_18252.png
61ddd851980b9f614b48aef3_99269.png

Answers

• kradeka
    edited January 2022 #2
    Options
    To summarize the options I've found:

In all of these I'm positioning the notes document underneath a Zoom window that I've scaled down right underneath my camera on my laptop screen.

1) Add note - works for people and deals. Doesn't tie to a Meeting activity directly. I can hide the left menu but not the sidebar or the top so effective editing space is small. Can't tie a note to more than one person if there's no Deal to tie it to (yet).

2) Add note to Actifvity -- now I can tie it to multiple people / organizations but editing room is even smaller - things on right, top, bottom I don't need.

3) RTF file (using TextEdit on Mac) - copy/paste into Pipedrive afterwards. Works best during the meeting but requires extra work after the meeting.

4) Meeting Notes template (Document) -- good interface during the meeting but only works for Deals so quickly abandoned as a lot of my meetings are more networking connections than immediate sales.
  • Dag-Are Halland
    Dag-Are Halland Member Posts: 11
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options

I use Activity Notes. If the conversation requires me to write a lot, I pop open a Word document, which is not ideal but... :-) 

• Markus Meier_49922
    Markus Meier_49922 Member Posts: 25
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options
    Always using notes
  • kradeka
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options
    It turned out that "Editing" the Activity pops it into a Lightbox (I think) and then I can shrink the Pipedrive window down to that size to eliminate most distractions . . . better but not great. I'd rather have the option to just pop out a lightbox of only the Notes and then size it so that I don't have to scroll so much.
  • Andy Theimer
    Andy Theimer Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2022 #6
    Options
    I use a tool called Fireflies.ai, specifically for Zoom calls it records the call audio, transcribes it and puts it in the contact record automatically.