(CLOSED) Research for Customer Support feature in Pipedrive!

Saša Batovanja
Saša Batovanja Posts: 18 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
edited February 14 in Research and Beta Testing #1

EDIT: Sign ups are now closed, thanks to all who shared their interest.

Hey, Pipedrivers! 👋

• Is your support team engaging with your customers across various channels and making sure cases are responded to promptly?
  • Are you currently using a 3rd party customer support solution, but find that it's creating a gap between support and other teams?

We've been deeply exploring the customer support problem area, and have started developing a solution that would streamline and automate customer support comms with your customers. We call it Support Inbox and it will be a single place in Pipedrive to manage all of your customer support communication.

Comments

• Any news here? I would love to be part of the beta for this one.

• Saša Batovanja

Hi @Bjørn-Henning Opheim, we've already received your early testing application and we will reach out to you when our new feature is ready for testing very soon. Stay tuned! :)

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment

I'll be happy to help 😊

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes

+1 to help for this new feature 😁

• Saša Batovanja

@Lucas MAGNE Thanks for signing up for our beta, we will reach out to you when our new feature is ready for testing very soon.

@Flip Nolen Thanks for your interest, please don't forget to fill the form mentioned in post above and we will also reach out to you when feature is ready for testing...

• Hopefully what you build will include a pipeline for cases. having a visual pipeline for actionable items is great. We created a separate pipeline for customer support cases with the following stages: Received, Reviewed, Scheduled, Completed.

A custom deal details field called Source would be set to a value of Issue. That would make sure it’s placed in the Cases pipeline. Separate from the Sales pipeline. The person responsible would work it’s way through by reviewing it, scheduling it, and then placing it into the Completed stage once they believed it to be fixed/settled. The client service rep that is responsible for managing the account would be notified when the deal landed in the completed stage. Then the client service rep would verify and if completed to satisfaction they would mark it as won.

the Source field mentioned above included other values that were consistent with where a deal came from. Cold call, google, trade show, etc.

• Saša Batovanja

Thanks for your insights, @Brad Krause_65956 🙏

Please feel free and sign up to our early testing for new customer support feature with the link in my post above. Your additional feedback will help us tremendously to understand if we’re going in the right direction…

• Would love to but after leaving the company where I did the Pipedrive implementation I now do sales for a different company and they use Salesforce. And let me tell you it is awful. It's like I went back to the year 2002. Thanks for the offer though.

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes 5 Up Votes

thanks a lot @Saša Batovanja 😀

• Excellence Center
    Excellence Center Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited September 2022 #11

Hey @Saša Batovanja

is it still possible to register?

The form is blank when I open it.

Thanks alot

• Saša Batovanja

Hi @Excellence Center, we had some Web Forms outage this morning but it should be working now. Sorry for inconvenience.

• Johan Fritz
    Johan Fritz Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hi @Saša Batovanja,

I have registered for the beta testing on this, just checking if it has launched yet?

Cheers

Johan

• FranJ
    FranJ Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

@Saša Batovanja I would be very interested in trying out this beta. Please add me to the list for when this feature is ready. Thanks!

• Saša Batovanja

@Johan Fritz We haven't released due to some last fixes it but it will be very soon. I'll reach out to you when we do so. Stay tuned...

@FranJ Thanks for you interest! Please feel free to sign up to our testing programe using the link in my original post above.

• Can not wait for this. Awesome work 👍

• Hi @Saša Batovanja ,

Is it still open?

• NickC
    NickC Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Any updates here? I have used Pipedrive, moved to Zoho.. due the fact they have a more 360 approach. I can't get used to the cluttered look and feel. I saw this topic, if this works I'm able to move back (and get consent of the others in my company). Thanks

• Saša Batovanja

Hey everyone, just a quick update that we're still preparing our new customer support feature for testing and we will reach out to you directly when it's ready. Stay tuned :)

• Perfect. We are in desperate need of a support software, and I would love to keep everything in Pipedrive.

• NickC

Same here, if there is a possibility to enrol into a test please allow us access. @Bjørn-Henning Opheim

• BaptisteBLC
    BaptisteBLC Member Posts: 247
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper

Oh yes please.

Any news ?

• NickC

Do you have any eta, I know something about PM (:)) and commitments remains to be a thingy but at least I can make a conscious decision to wait or find a temp solutions.

• Saša Batovanja

Hey everyone, I'd like to thank everyone who signed up so far to our early testing programe. We've currently reached the point where we don't need any more testers, so we're closing the programe for now.

Based on many new insights from our recent research and feedback, we've decided to review the current solution in a slightly different direction. But don't worry! All your insights have been tremendously helpful to make a decision on the best solution that we would like to build for our customers.

However, as we move into our direction, we would still love to understand how to help you best with our solution, so we might reach out to you for more insights in the near future.

Stay tuned! :)

This discussion has been closed.