First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2023 #32
    Options

please add this function!

• ALpd.user
    ALpd.user Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hello, I'm hoping Pipedrive will develop a mention feature in Activities to notify other people or just general note to someone, not just those already assigned.

• BeccaT
    BeccaT Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hi, this seems to have been discussed for some time. Would be great to have @ tagging in the activities notes and also in the products notes

• Theresa Shepherd
    Theresa Shepherd Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Yes please, now we use Notes for this but it is not ideal.

• Simon Lunt
    Simon Lunt Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2023 #36
    Options

Are there any plans to add the functionality to @tag a colleague within an Activity?

Having to add an additional Note isn't as convenient as in other CRMs and seems like an odd oversight and quite low hanging fruit.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited July 2023 #37
    Options

Hi @Simon Lunt, other users have provided the same feedback, and our product team is looking into the popularity of this request. I will be sure to merge your post into the main conversation for this request.

• alex23
    alex23 Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira, can you please link this main conversation? I can't find it and would like to support this request (and track the progress). Thanks!

• I'm new to Pipedrive and love this capability in Notes, but 99% of my activities are captured in Activities. So, like Lucas said, would be good to extend tagging to Activities and not just Notes. Thanks!

• I'll add my own vote here for this feature. As it's been mentioned by others, this almost seems to be an oversight in Pipedrive. Frankly, I'm not even sure of the value of Notes as opposed to Activities. I use Activities exclusively and find myself sending Slack DMs to colleagues who should be apprised of activities. Please add this feature.

• abigailSGP
    abigailSGP Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Would love to be able to tag my boss in things he should see but doesn't need to take care of, and vice versa! Tagging capability in an activity note would be so helpful.