Email all Deal Participants?

Options
Cliff_J
Cliff_J Member Posts: 3
5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment
edited September 2023 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Please tell me there is an easier way to email all the participants on a Deal? In my line of work, there is RARELY a time that I am only emailing one person. So I'm constantly adding half dozen people to the email list.

Is there a way to click one button and email all the participants on a Deal?

3 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Mathias Brask
    Mathias Brask Member Posts: 51
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Haven't found it neither. Would be great!

@Mike van der Valk ? :D

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

Hi there!

Unfortunately there isn't a quick way right now.. but I'm passing this on to the Product manager working on the email feature in Pipedrive 🙏🏻 hopefully we can improve this in the future.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

This is possible with Make/Integromat.

• Edward Ferrero
    Edward Ferrero Member Posts: 3
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2023 #5
    Options

A participant email list would be amazing.

• Kris Kuhn_66476
    Kris Kuhn_66476 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Jumping on this older thread. I don't believe this is an option yet, correct? It would save me a LOT of time ☺️

• Craig Beaumont
    Craig Beaumont Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

Yes please, this seems like it should be a fundamental part of the deal process, emailing all participants should be a priority update, especially for in the automation workflow

• SamSam
    SamSam Member Posts: 9
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

PUSH! Definitely mandatory!

• Lisa M White
    Options

Hi, Any UPDATE on this?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, I will make this conversation a feedback thread so it gets our product team's attention. Do keep upvoting and sharing your use cases for added visibility.

• Lisa M White
    Options

This is a basic fundamental of a sales software. Please update this function.

• Jouko
    Jouko Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

We would really benefit from the ability to send templated emails to every participant. In a perfect world we would like to be able to trigger the sending of emails in a few different ways.

• Manual
    • Scheduled
    • Triggered when moving the deal to a new stage.
  • Adam Young
    Adam Young Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 7 #13
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira - what is the criteria for getting suggestions actioned?

This seems like an obvious update that would make total sense for marketing comms, automated workflow and general ease of information sharing.

Please advise.

Best,

Adam

• Edward Ferrero
    Options

I agree completely. Being able to send participants a group email, or share the list of participants with someone outside of Pipedrive would be very helpful.

All the best.

• Adam Young
    Adam Young Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Bump .

• MC
    MC Member Posts: 70
    5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 8 #16
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk looks like this feature request (Nov 2022 = 17 months ago) needs to be merged with this one from 1 month ago…

…and this one from July 2022 (= 21 months ago)

This feature request is another example of where Pipedrive needs to improve what is already in the app and not add completely new features, which it seems focused on of late.

+1 from me and +1 from my boss on being able to add all deal participants to an email with a click.

This is a basic need for a sales person.

Thanks,
    MC

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

Hi @MC thanks for the tag on this thread too. I've asked the team who works on the email area in Pipedrive to take a look here. Hopefully we can make this work in the future :)

• MC
    Options

Thanks @Mike van der Valk! Put it on the massive whiteboard in the (virtual) office that is headed "Quick Wins Our Users Will Love Us For". 😜 ~MC

• MC
    Options

@Mike van der Valk the release of the new https://www.pipedrive.com/en/products/ai-crm?utm_source=vero&utm_medium=email&utm_content=control&utm_campaign=Pipedrive%20AI%20Launch%20%28Apr%2024%29&utm_term=Newsletter&vero_id=10853131%3A16312989&vero_conv=OZ4fkS-iRA7tjkH3DQnyo698d7h2uRm0HvRc6kSG--zfMPmk5lohAqrKkHiBasqfZaT8l5j9sOLLOHs8ESqaxCWXrWqx6jwTktU%3D features is another example of features we didn't ask for and don't really need, especially when there are so many gaps and missing features in the core CRM functionality, such as this 'Email all Deal participants' feature request. It disappoints me as a user to see this (difficult to fathom) prioritisation by Piperdrive management. #justsayin

• Edward Ferrero
    Options

Email participants is important!!! Participants should be filterable in the contact filter screen. A stopgap might be the ability to export participants, copy the email addresses for the spreadsheet, and send it that way.

Pipedrive, please do your best to get it done.

• Gert Keen
    Gert Keen Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

I completely agree! I love pipedrive, but somehow the walls between the three silos activities-deals-persons need Nobel prize brains to overcome. A deal is indeed the most central place where everything comes together: a mail to all paricipants with a mouse click should be regarded as mondane. I managed to make everything 100% automated, no manual copying, not manually adding addressees to a mail, …. except in the deal. Even with zapier and make, the workaround was hard. I agree with the writers above: the newly add AI-features would be nice in Toys-R-Us, not in a serious CRM app (try the summaries, I print them out and hang them in the loo, people dont even come back to the dinner table, the laugh their heads off). So, as so many, I heartwarminly push you guys at PD: make this feature, and you ll have even more fans. Give it some thought. Warm regards, Gert.