Add all Deal Participants to email with one click of button?

Martin Pfeiffer
Martin Pfeiffer Member Posts: 29
5 Up Votes First Comment

Hello Community,

A lot of our communications with clients are either with individuals or in groups. 

One feature I would really like is:

Imagine your email conversations constantly changes between your main contact and a wider group of people (= deal participants). Yes we can directly reply to all once we received an email.

But it would be really handy in a form of an always visible button to switch between email to main Deal Contact only and all Deal Contacts (Contact + all participants) instead of individually typing their email and possible forgetting someone.

Thx for your consideration. 

4 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #2

Hey @Martin Pfeiffer , thank you for your suggestion!

I see how this could be useful, so I've made sure our teams notes it down for consideration in future developments. 

Right now there are no concrete short term plans to make these improvements. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

• Terry McCorriston
    Terry McCorriston Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #3

The ability to email all participants in a deal would be a great time saver.

• DeployOnline
    DeployOnline Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2021 #4

+1 for this, It is almost a necessity for some of my clients

• Charity Staudenraus
    Charity Staudenraus Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #5

+1 for this functionality, this would save so much time.

• Steven Saal
    Steven Saal Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #6

Plus 1 to this request. I have to include all participants in emails regarding Deals so it would make sense to have an Email All in Deal button.

• Krishna Kumar
    Krishna Kumar Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #7

Hey @Martin Pfeiffer , thank you for your suggestion!

I see how this could be useful, so I've made sure our teams notes it down for consideration in future developments. 

Right now there are no concrete short term plans to make these improvements. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first.

Here’s how to stay on top of what’s coming down the line:

Is there any progress on making this into a feature? 

It seems like there are no easy ways to send an email to all participants in a deal. It seems

odd since you even have a view all view where we can see all the partipants and bunch of other places where a send group email can be done with a bunch of people. 

It would be really useful to add the send group email button the view all table that shows all the participants and then we can just include them. 

Surprised this has stayed open as feature requests for two years. Seems pretty basic to me. 

• This would be a huge time saver.

• Adam Sztuka
    Adam Sztuka Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary

Is it just me or is the speed of innovation and updates slow at Pipedrive ?

• I can think of ways to do this using Make and custom fields.

Trying to solve this inside Pipedrive will require developing a Chrome extension.

Until then, we wait for Pipedrive to solve this.

• adam advisor
    adam advisor Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

In the same boat -- this feels like an easy solve. Not sure why it's not possible!

• David EXPANDO
    David EXPANDO Member Posts: 1
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

+ 1, would be great feature