šŸ“ŗ Webinar Replay! - Pipedrive Product Talk - 2023 šŸ¤© ļ»æ

James Campbell
James Campbell Member Posts: 42
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited March 2023 in What's New #1

Click here to see the replay of our 2023 Product Talk

Watch our replay of today's session, where weā€™re focusing on what makes Pipedrive great, and discover more about the exciting road ahead of us hereĀ at Pipedrive.

• Find out more aboutĀ our product evolution šŸ“ˆ
  • Get an exclusive preview of ourĀ 2023 roadmap šŸ“…
  • Live Q&A with today's participants šŸŽ¤

Ask your own questions in this community thread and we'll follow up promptly!

Thank you for helping us make Pipedrive a better CRM for everyone!

Tagged:

Comments

• Iain Ashley
    Iain Ashley Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Nice Update!

Deal grouping is very exciting for us as we manage multiple deals within a single opportunity and link these back to our ERP. Could you please go into more detail on how the deal grouping will work? I am particularly interested if and how it will be available to the API.

Thanks

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,048 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited January 2023 #3

Hi @Matěj KÅ™Ć­Å¾ , thank you for all your feedback and examples provided. There's no doubt you point out some important topics I'll be happy to share more details about:

• Multiple tags / multiple people per deal / multiple companies per person: while we cannot promise X feature by Y date, there is a lot of feedback we have collected on those particular features, some of which you saw and contributed to. And we appreciate this continued feedback from users such as yourself with their own use cases since we conduct research on the most commonly received feedback. We are already investigating these, and I can say that the more popular a request is, the more likely it will be made into a feature.
    • Go back to the roots, to the basics: without prejudice to some new initiatives being researched, I can say there is a big push this year (2023) to build upon existing core features. Our direction was already mentioned in the webinar, and we will reveal more as soon as we can. Keep an eye out for the What's New section in the community šŸ”Ž
    • What's planned: that section existed before here in the community, which is now remodeled into the What's New section (about to release or already available) and Research and Beta Testing (being investigated or beta-tested but not yet available). It is not always possible to reveal in advance all the things we hope to create for our users. But as they become more concrete, and come closer to testing and/or release, we will aim to do so šŸš€
  • Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

Good info from all parties. Agree with all points.

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Member Posts: 149
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper

Multiple email sync, shared email and folder&label (!!!) are welcome!! I hope to test as soon as possible, thanks.

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Member Posts: 149
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper

@James Campbell and adding Telegram as integrated channel..?

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

@Manuel Oliveira Will Omni-channel inbox finally bring native SMS or a deeper third part integration to Pipedrive? SMS is a must in modern-day B2C sales, and the current integrations are disappointing.

• Randall Pena
    Randall Pena Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2023 #8

Any rough estimate as to when the Sales Sequence feature will be released? This is a pretty basic feature that most CRM have for years already.

• Manuel Oliveira

Hi @Matěj KÅ™Ć­Å¾ regarding product feedback: in the previous community format (before August 2022) it was not possible to upvote feedback but only to react with a Like reaction. Now you can both upvote and leave a comment on existing feedback via the Ideas and Product Feedback section. In this section, you can sort feedback according to how recent it is, and top feedback by number of upvotes or recent views.

šŸ”Ž If you have feedback and would like to check if another user has mentioned it before in the community, you can use the search bar to look for similar words across different categories. For example, if you search for "pipeline custom fields", you will be shown active feedback posts on this topic by other users

šŸ“ Upvotes are not the only measure, the teams also look at comments to understand users' needs. When upvoting or posting feedback, do not hesitate to share your need or use case! That will be very valuable to our developers.

It is not possible to financially support the internal development of a Pipedrive feature I'm afraid. There are a lot of features that are not built in but can be found as part of the Pipedrive ecosystem, via the Marketplace. You can also choose to develop custom solutions using our API to match specific needs, or even hire Pipedrive partners who provide this service.

We are also working to merge duplicate community feedback. It is a gradual effort, but over time you will see fewer feedback conversations as a result of posts being brought together under the same topics.

• Graham Cox
    Graham Cox Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes

Hi Pipedrive,

Thanks for the video update and great news that per pipeline customised fields is coming up. Can you confirm if that's a first half of 2023 release please?

Field formulas is a great update too, thanks.

Also will SMS messages be available in the combined inbox? I'm currently using Aircall for SMS but it doesn't push the SMS messages into pipedrive deals like it does with the calls. Would be great if there was some sort of SMS solution even if doesn't involve Aircall.

Best wishes, Graham

• Graham Cox

I just want to say I completely understand Matej's frustration and annoyance regarding the complete absence of absolutely essential features, and the ignoring (for years) repeated requests to implement said features that are a given in competing CRMs.

There seems to be a disconnect, where you hear but just don't listen. What's particularly galling from a user standpoint, is our community posts complaining go largely unresponded to. I'm expecting this one to be ignored also.

And I appreciate that eventually you do implement these features but often years down the line. I mean, per pipeline customised fields, come on, this is an essential feature that should have been implemented years ago.

Rant over. I wouldn't bother if I didn't like PD enough to care.

• Manuel Oliveira

Hi everyone, I thank you all for your valuable input and feedback. It is no doubt important to learn more about your take and expectations not only of this community but also Pipedrive as the CRM you know and love. We are working on improvements on both of these things, and your participation is fundamental.

Particular to the latest Product Talk session, many questions were asked that the hosts did not have the time to answer live during the webinar. We are gathering answers for those with our product teams, and hope to reveal them soon here. Stay tuned! šŸ“

• Upwwward
    Upwwward Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

For a quick win: please just allow us to put our logo on the Scheduler page! šŸ™

(Even if a re-make will not hurt...)

• Graham Cox

Thanks for replying Manuel, I appreciate it.

If PD could improve their communication and respond to complaints and feature requests, it would help enormously. Too often I feel like I'm not being listened to because of a lack of response to these community posts.

• Randall Pena
    edited February 2023 #15

I feel ignored. I've been asking and waiting for this feature for more than half a decade. I've been a user since 2016. Time is super valuable and it's frustrating we have to wait that long. Can you imagine having to wait that long? Other CRM have been light years ahead in terms of sales automation and marketing automation? The only thing that's been holding me up from jumping ship is the pain of migrating data.

I've always been polite and patient. But I don't know, I'm probably fed up waiting and duct taping things.

So please. May I get a reply on this so I know how long I still have to wait.

• Randall Pena

Thank you! I just got an email from info@pipedrive.com.

• Manuel Oliveira

Hi @Randall Pena; thank you for your feedback! It was a happy coincidence that we had our latest newsletter with the answer to yours and many other users' question ready to go on the day you placed your question.

• Randall Pena
    edited March 2023 #18

@Manuel Oliveira for the email sequence, is there a way to automatically send an email as a reply to the previous email? This way there is context as to what we are following up on. The client/prospect will be able to read the email thread.

If there is no way, is this something that's already in your pipeline of features/improvement?

Also will Pipedrive implement the ability to call webhooks as part of the actions in your automation?

Thanks

• Graham Cox

Hi Manuel,

Any news on the additional answers you said you were gathering from your team?

This is the sort of thing I was talking about. We complain, PD eventually respond, then tumbleweed.

Kind regards,

Graham

• Manuel Oliveira

Hi @Graham Cox_55849 , we have shared the extended Q&A for the Product Talk 2023 webinar. Have a look here.

• Graham Cox

Thanks Manuel, just checked it out.

• Adding my summary from the talk here too:

My key takeaways from this are to keep recommending clients to:

Best,

Amit Sarda

Resources:Ā Pipedrive Training VideosĀ |Ā Buy Automation Workflows